HOT WATER TANK REPLACEMENT SERVICES
Roma Heating Ltd, has a reliable and professional service to replace your water heater and work with trusted brands, and models like Rheem, John Wood, and Brand Ford White. Water heater deals with carbon monoxide, natural gas, and a pressure-controlled holding tank, that’s why it is recommended to use a licensed, professional installer that knows all the necessary codes and safety factors.
A BASIC INSTALLATION CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING
- Delivery of new water heater to your home
- Disconnection of existing unit and removal for disposal
- Up to 5 feet of discharge tube, gas and/or water pipe as needed.
- Conversion of water or gas lines from flex to solid pipe up to 5 feet if needed.
- Provision of nipples, couplings and copper tubing for direct reconnect.
- Testing of new water heater to insure proper operation.
- Final cleanup of job site and walk-through with customer.
- Additional charges may apply: Building permit and new building code upgrades may be required by your local municipality.
What are the signs to replace your water heater
- Water leak
- Water-quality, such as rust or sediment visible in your water.
- It does not provide the same temperature
- The duration of hot water is not the same as in the past.
The benefits of installing a new water heater
- Continuous Hot Water, Energy Savings, and Peace-of-Mind