Roma Heating tells you that it is time of the year again when temperatures start getting colder. Is your furnace ready for the winter months? By Roma Heating Furnace service, we will tune up your furnace and provide a thorough 19 point inspection. Here Roma Heating mentions things we do during furnace inspection and maintenance in Vancouver:
- Don’t forget to check and change filter
- Don’t forget to check for gas leaks at gas valve and line
- Don’t miss reading of the flame sensor
- You should inspect blower motor and wheel (Don’extensive cleaning requires extra charge)
- Don’t forget to check and record CO reading at the Flue and the Register
- You must check fan motor amp draw
- Please check inspect burners for dirt or debris
- Please inspect pilot and thermocouple (if applicable)
- You must check inducer motor amp draw
- You must check blower capacitor reading
- Don’t forget to inspect condensate tubes and traps
- Don’t miss reading of the H.S. igniter
- Also inspect all vending and terminations
- Please check vacuum entire unit out including burner box and blower compartment
- Check all wiring connections one by one
- Also check record temp differences (entering and leaving)
- Don’t forget to check all safety controls
- Don’t forget to check thermostat operations
- Finally, check gas pressure at gas valve for proper adjustment
There are many reasons why you should have your furnace inspected by Roma Heating Services.
Roma Heating: Maintain Proper Airflow
During the tune up and furnace inspection by Roma Heating Services, our heating experts will check your furnace to ensure that it is receiving the proper airflow. Although, you face to restricted or limited airflow, there is also an uncritical strain on your furnace that can lead to increased repairs and a shortened lifespan.
Roma Heating: Keep You & Your Family Safe
while your furnace burns fuel to produce heat, the efficiency and safety of combustion process must be precise. Don’t forget just only a small problem can lead to gas leaking into your home or dangerous carbon monoxide levels. Don’t take an opportunity with the health and safety of you and your family.
Roma Heating: Maintain Manufacturer’s Warranty
Please check the fine print and see what it says about furnace maintenance if you can find the paperwork you received with your furnace. If the heater is not regularly maintained, most furnaces warranties are vacant .