We are experts on Furnace Installations and we offer FREE estimates to install your new natural gas high-efficiency furnace. Improving your heating system to a high-efficiency furnace will increase the quality of your comfort.
Note, the efficiency of a furnace is measured by the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- All Brands
- Single Stage, Two Stage, variable speed, and Modulating
- 92%, 95%, 96% efficiency (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, AFUE)
- 40,000 BTU, 60,000 BTU, 80,000 BTU, 100,000 BTU, 120,000 BTU
- Single Stage Furnaces
Picture someone on a treadmill. Now picture that person going from a standstill to a full sprint at every work out. This is how a single stage furnace operates; there’s an “off” speed and then an “on” speed. They only have one stage of heat output – high. Single stage furnaces make sense for temperate climates or for folks on a tight budget.
- Two Stage Furnaces
These furnaces operate much more efficiently. The first stage operates the majority of the time in most climates running at about 65%. When the temperature outside becomes extremely cold and the first stage is not sufficient enough, two stage furnaces kick it up for additional heat. Like finishing strong during a workout. They run quieter and don’t operate at full-blast constantly.
- Modulating Furnaces
As the name suggests, the fan motor in these furnaces moves at different speeds to control the amount of heated air dispersed throughout the home as needed. Much like the effort needed for walking on a level surface, then up an incline, then up a hill and back down. Or any variation. So even when the furnace is not “on,” the motor in a modulating furnace circulates air throughout the home. The result? More comfort, less energy consumption, and lower utility bills every month.
GOLD S9V2 GAS FURNACE HIGHLIGHTS
- Industry-changing cabinets are designed to accommodate virtually any home
- The new design is certified to be airtight up to less than 1%
- The Gold S9V2 furnace is rated at 96% gas efficiency (AFUE)
- The Vortica™ II blower is one of the most efficient blowers in the industry, providing savings during both winter and summer
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers and the new Vortica™ II blower combine to provide a consistent flow of warm and comfortable air with quiet operation
- Combined with the American Standard AccuClean for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home
Platinum 95 Furnace
- Provides fully modulating heating, operating between 40 percent and 100 percent firing rates for ultimate efficiency and comfort control
- Converts up to 97.3 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home with a simplified connection to the Comfort Control
- Saves on energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions** by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards on energy usage while reducing
- Runs quietly and evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable-speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home