FIREPLACE MAINTENANCE & SERVICES
Gas fireplace annual maintenance, safety inspection, and cleaning will assure you about the safety concerns.
FIREPLACE TUNE UP
- Observe the exterior to make sure glass is not chipped, cracked, or dirty, and that framework is holding up sufficiently.
- Check for dents or debris.
- Check the interior gas ignition under log structure and make sure it is lightening flawlessly.
- Check to make sure log set is not deteriorating in any way.
- Check the Valves and connections underneath the fireplace or insert.
- Check the fireplace heat output is correct, and clean up and residue that has started to block ant ports or vents.
- Check the carbon monoxide detectors.
- Check the gas pressure.
- Check if there is no gas leak.
The Safety Authority of BC highly recommends servicing a gas fireplace at least once a year.