fireplace Repair Service installation Coquitlam
Coquitlam is the sixth-largest city in the province, with a population of 139,284. Roma has Coquitlam fully covered for Fireplace services. BC fireplace renovation services you can rely on 24/7.
Coquitlam Gas Fireplace Repair & Annual Cleaning. We can Clear the glass from fog and re-install. Clean the firebox and check for cracks or other defects.
Natural Gas Fireplaces are an effective heating system with the added pleasure of bright glow and flickering flame.
Choosing the perfect Natural Gas Fireplace
There are three types of natural gas fireplaces you can choose for your home:
• Fireplace inserts: If you beforehand have a wood-burning fireplace, you can easily convert it to natural gas. Inserts fit into your existing fireplace and use your home’s existing chimney.
• Direct vent fireplaces: These sealed units draw outside air in and don’t need a chimney or flue—they’re the ideal resolution if you don’t have an existing stack.
• Freestanding fireplaces: These can be installed almost anywhere in your home, often with little or no renovation. And they’re another great option if you don’t have a chimney.
We are licensed to install and maintain your natural gas fireplace for you.
To keep your new natural gas fireplace working securely and efficiently:
• Have it maintained every year.
• Review your manufacturer’s guidance for maintenance and use.
• Never leave kids alone near a gas fireplace. Use a screen or protective barrier to keep them away from the glass.
• Do not place inflammable materials near your fireplace.
• If your pilot light or flame goes out, follow the lighting steps in your manufacturer’s instructions.
• Assure that your fireplace is turned completely off when not in use.
• Never clean the glass of a hot fireplace with a damp cloth. It could cause the glass to crack.
• Never use a fireplace with broken glass.