BOILER MAINTENANCE SERVICES
We are specialized on Boiler cleaning, and Safety Inspection, and flashing system. In order, to have a safe and efficiently working heating system regular boiler maintenance is required. The boiler should be inspected by a professional licensed gas fitters for at least once a year.
Boilers can face number of problems over time like anything else, which annual safety inspection is required to prevent fire, carbon monoxide poisoning, corrosion, and deterioration. An small repair now will also prevent major problems in the future, and the boiler will last longer.
SOME OF THE FEATURES AND BRANDS
Mid efficiency, and high efficiency Boilers:
- 50000 BTU, 75,000 BTU, 100,000 BTU, 120,000 BTU, 150,000 BTU.
- Mid Efficiency:
- Super Hot Boiler
- Check the boiler press and temperature settings
- Check the expansion tank and the boiler feed
- Check for any signs of leakage
- Check the condition of the valves and vents
- Check if the boiler relief valve and the auto-vents are clean and not corroding or deteriorating
- Check the wiring condition
- Check the pumps
- Check the high limit switch
- Check the zone valves
- Examine mixing valve
- Examine gas manifold pressure
- Adjust the burners
- Carbon Monoxide test