Boiler Repair & Installation & Boiler Maintenance
ROMA HEATING & COOLING LTD has been providing expert boiler installation, boiler maintenance, and boiler repair in Vancouver and Lower Mainland area for more than 20vyears. As an expert leader in the home heating industry, ROMA HEATING & COOLING LTD can offer our Vancouver customers a wide variety of makes and models to fit any need at affordable prices.
To keep your boiler unit in good working condition and operating safely and efficiently, essential system maintenance must be performed at regular periods. As one of the most respected, qualified, and experienced names in the industry in BC, you can trust ROMA HEATING & COOLING LTD to provide the best boiler repair Vancouver has to offer.
Improper boiler installation can be hazardous, resulting in severe injury and significant damage. It is imperative that it be performed by a highly-trained and certified professional. All ROMA technicians are certified and qualified and also have in-depth knowledge with the ability to conduct an expert analysis of the home or building layout, engineer the system to exact specifications, adjust the pressure, and ensure that water lines are of the appropriate size.
When your boiler fails, particularly during the colder months, you need it fixed ASAP and fixed correctly. ROMA HEATING & COOLING LTD offers fast, reliable, affordable, quality boiler repairs to get your home heated as fast as possible.
Boiler Maintenance Service is Essential
No matter what brand and type of boiler you are using, your boiler needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly, efficiently and safely. They have particular maintenance requirements. For your safety, these requirements must be taken care of by the help of a professional to run effectively.
Having an inspection performed on an annual basis is one of the smartest things you can do, and it could even save you money. A poorly running boiler is an inefficient heating system. That inefficiency could substantially increase your winter electric and gas bills.
It’s vital to have your boiler inspected at least once a year by a certified and professionally trained technician. In the meantime, use the following boiler maintenance checklist as a comprehensive guide for preventative maintenance.
Boiler Maintenance Checklist
When it comes to boiler maintenance, little things play an important role.
- Inspect around and under your boiler equipment for leaking water.
- Make sure the area around the boiler is unobstructed and free of materials that may cause obstruction.
- Check temperature readings and/or pressure readings to make sure all are within the designed range.
- Closely watch for any error codes or service codes on the display panel if at all applicable.
- If you notice any error codes, jot them down and give them to the service contractor.
- Make sure the vent termination is not obstructed or blocked with debris, ice, or snow.
- Inspect the combustion air opening for blockages.
- Always listen closely for any unusual vibrations or noises from the equipment.
- Rigorously inspect the heating system and rectify any problems.
- Clean and inspect the heat exchanger of the boiler.
- Ensure all boiler connections and wiring is intact.
- Make sure water pH levels are within the proper range.
- Inspect condensate system and clean and flush the system as necessary.
- Examine and clean flame sensors, ignitor, and burner assembly.
- Scrutinize the venting system for deterioration, corrosion, or blockage to ensure all pipe and joint connections are secure.
- Survey the vent terminations and air inlet to make sure they’re unobstructed and clear.
- Check control settings as well as test safety controls and operating controls.
we cover all the areas