We specialize in Boiler cleaning, Safety Inspections, and Flashing systems.
In order to have a safe and efficiently working heating system, regular boiler maintenance is required.
The boiler should be inspected by a professional licensed gas fitter at least once a year.
Boilers could potentially face a range of problems over time, just like anything else. This is why we strongly recommend annual safety inspections in preventing fires, carbon monoxide poisoning, corrosion and deterioration. A small repair in the present will likely prevent major problems in the future. This also ensures that your boiler lasts longer.
- Check the boiler press and temperature settings
- Check the expansion tank and the boiler feed
- Check for any signs of leakage
- Check the condition of the valves and vents
- Check if the boiler relief valve and the auto-vents are clean and not corroding or deteriorating
- Check the wiring condition
- Check the pumps
- Check the high limit switch
- Check the zone valves
- Examine mixing valve
- Examine gas manifold pressure
- Adjust the burners
- Carbon Monoxide test