Heating HVAC contractors Vancouver

Vancouver Heating Repair, Repairs and Installation, Furnace, Boiler, Air Conditioning, Water Heater Service

Our certified Technicians Are Ready to Expertly Diagnose and Fix Your Furnace. Get In-touch Today

Ensure your natural gas appliances are running safely and efficiently. Find a licensed gas contractor to install and repair your natural gas appliances

ROM’s Experienced Air Conditioning Technicians Will Meet Your Cooling Needs. Schedule An Appointment With Us Now. Quality Work. Book A Free Consultation. Locally Owned & Operated. Highlights: Locally Owned And Operated Business, Free Consultation Available.

At ROMA HVAC Heating, we are proud to provide quality service and installation by our heating and cooling contractors. Call us today for a quote. Vancouver’s number one service for handling all your plumbing, heating, ventilation, drain cleaning, cooling and gas installation and repairs.

What makes us different from the competition

We have authorized, Insured and bonded technicians with many years of experience.

Honest and reasonable pricing, No surprising and hidden prices when dealing with us.

 FortisBC Rebates

FortisBC trade ally member.

 Financing with no pay and no interest (Ask for details)

 If there is an issue with our work, we will back at no charge to correct it

Reasonable Rates

 Serving BC since 2000 and we have over 60,000 clients

 Flexible appointments, We schedule a time that is most convenient for you, and we arrive on-time.

The Canadian climate includes unusually long and cold winters. Spending the cold winter nice and warm is a basic need, and homes cannot escape the expenses related to heating costs.

According to Canadian government statistics, the heating of living areas accounts for almost two-thirds of our energy consumption.

Regular maintenance of your heating system is a must. It will allow you to considerably extend your equipment’s lifespan, benefit from optimal performance winter after winter, and ensure smooth operation, especially during cold weather periods.

What is SEER?

SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure that evaluates the energy used by a unit compared to the energy released. The higher the SEER, the better the energy performance. A high-efficiency unit utilizes less electricity for the same capacity.

What is the AFUE rating?

The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a thermal efficiency measure of combustion equipment such as natural gas or oil furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. For example, a gas furnace with a 97% AFUE means that 97% of the fuel is converted into heat while the remaining 3% is vented through a chimney or vent. The AFUE rating appears on EnerGuide labels featured on all units and in sales advertisements.

Tips to reduce heating costs

Heating costs keep increasing year after year. It is possible though to reduce energy consumption by making a few small changes:

  • Install programmable thermostats: They let you set the temperature according to the time of day. It is recommended to lower the temperature by 3°C during the night and when you are away from home.
  • Avoid blocking heat sources with furniture, carpets, etc.
  • Open curtains and blinds during the day, especially on the side where the sun comes in, and close them at night.
  • Close doors to unused rooms after reducing the temperature.
  • Conduct regular maintenance of your heating units. Equipment that is in good condition will heat your home efficiently without any waste.
  • Reduce the cost of heating water (the second biggest contributor to household energy consumption) by shortening your daily shower, using energy-efficient shower heads, not letting the hot water run unnecessarily when you do the dishes, opting for cold water when doing laundry, etc.
  • If your windows and doors are not airtight and can’t replace them, caulking them is essential because they are responsible for close to 30% of heat loss. Install weather-stripping on doors, plastic film on windows and covers on electrical outlets.